Terms and Conditions
- · Throughout this agreement ‘CPM’ refers to Chris Paget-Marsh.
- · Throughout this agreement ‘services’ include, but are not limited to, personal training / rehabilitation sessions, sports therapy treatments, assessments, exercise prescriptions, provided by CPM.
- · Refunds are not available under ANY circumstances WHATSOEVER unless explicitly stated below.
- · By attending an appointment for any of the services listed above, and by providing personal details when requested by CPM, and by granting consent to receive any services listed above, you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- · Payment for services must be made in advance of any services being provided, either by cash or bank transfer.
- · The length & cost of all appointments will be either 20-30 minutes / £25, or 45 – 60 minutes / £45, depending on the aims and objectives of the session. This will be agreed in advance.
- · If, for ANY reason, a scheduled appointment is cancelled by you within 24 hours of the scheduled start time, the session WILL be forfeited. Any departure from this policy is solely at the discretion of CPM.
- · If, for any reason, a pre-paid scheduled appointment is cancelled by CPM, the appointment will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time and date.
- · If you are unable to participate for medical reasons, a refund for any pre-paid services that have not yet been provided may be available on production of a letter from a HCPC registered medical professional.
- · If CPM is unable to work for reasons of sickness, or any other reason, the expiry period of any prepaid services will be extended by the period that they are unavailable.
- · If for ANY reason you are late for an appointment, the length of the appointment will be reduced accordingly, and the appointment will NOT continue past the scheduled end time.
- · If for ANY reason you are late in excess of 20 minutes (£40 appointment) or 10 minutes (£25 appointment), the appointment may be cancelled and WILL be forfeited.
- · If CPM is more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, the appointment will either be extended accordingly, or if this is not possible, the amount of time missed from the session will be made up at a later date.
- · If for ANY reason, you do not attend an appointment without having given at least 24 hours notice, the appointment will be forfeited.
- · If for ANY reason CPM does not attend an appointment, the appointment will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time and date.
- · Any of your social media accounts and/or content relating to CPM, may be included in social media posts/shares etc, and/or any other marketing/promotion by CPM. You may also be mentioned in posts by CPM.
- · CPM may at any time contact any of your current/previous health care practitioners whose details you provide in order to discuss your case, and may share, for example, details of examination/assessment/investigation findings, episodes of care/rehabilitation, etc.